TOOLS – INSIGHT – TRAINING
If you pride yourself on staying up to date on the latest sales and marketing tools and how they are delivering improved results, this is your best move right now. You receive email updates in bite-size chunks and special opportunities only available to subscribers.
The Best Way To Handle Business Cards I Have Found
I have discovered the most efficient way to get these business cards into a format and platform that I can actually use. What do you do with the business cards you collect on a weekly basis? I typically slip them into the back of my MoleSkine notebook that is almost always with me. At some point I take them out and put them neatly on a stack on my desk with good intentions. T [...]
Rebump Important Emails Until They Are Answered
You send an email to a customer with an important question or request for next step. Or possibly you send your resume after hearing about the perfect next job for you. And then you wait... It happens to all of us throughout our busy week. Why have they not responded? Did they even see your email in their inbox? Even if you are using one of the helpful tools like Yesware or T [...]
BoomBar Delivers Leads In New Ways
Strong, successful social media practices recommend that you share the content from other people at least 80% of the time, sharing yours the remaining 20%. It makes sense to share helpful information from sources with high credibility and recognition. With the release today of BoomBar, every link to a helpful post or website can include a Call to Action that you choose, ad [...]
Beware The Rise Of The Instant Expert
Beware the rise of the instant expert, typically self-proclaimed. It used to be that when we listened to someone with a microphone and a video camera, we trusted what they were saying. We believed in their research, their integrity and their reputation. We were disappointed some times, but it was a rare exception. When we read something that was published in a book we attri [...]
Tools Don't Make The Carpenter
It's intuitive. Tools don't make the carpenter. Neither the doctor nor the musician. Nor do they make the sales person. I have had the privilege of watching my brother Paul grow into one of the premier custom interior carpenters in Colorado. He creates multi-million dollar home interiors that are the talk of Breckenridge, Vail, Aspen and more. He has spent almost 30 years le [...]
Email Is Still The Powerhouse!
Ever wonder why your inbox is always jam-packed? Simple answer is: Email works! Don’t believe me? Every credible source is telling you the same thing. The respected McKinsey & Company recently shared (italics mine) this: “E-mail remains a significantly more effective way to acquire customers than social media—nearly 40 times that of Facebook and Twitter com [...]