2 Sales Tools and Productivity Webinars on December 13th
As you wrap-up what I hope was a successful 2012 and begin preparation for 2013, I think you will find some great ideas about sales tools during two Webinars to register for.
Thursday, December 13th at 10:00 am Pacific
You may have heard the saying “Time is your most valuable asset in sales“. With sales quota’s continuing to rise, it is common to feel like there is simply not enough time in the day to get everything done that you know you should be doing to achieve your goals.
Time is your most valuable asset and if you aren’t automating your business and freeing up that valuable time, you are not only wasting your most priceless resource but you are making it harder on yourself to compete and to succeed.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to identify which tasks to automate
- Which web tools deliver results for each task
- How to leverage web tools to complement one another
- A proven sequence of techniques and tips to free up much of your time currently spent on manual activity
Thursday, December 13th at 11:00 am Pacific
Fact: There are indispensable sales technologies that make sales people more effective than ever before.
Problem: There are over 2000 sales tools on the market today and sales managers and individual contributors do not have the time to figure out which ones are the best.
This webinar has the solution: Join us for this fun, fast-paced webinar where top sales experts will share their recommendations for the best sales tools for high effective B2B sales professionals. The objective is for every attendee to walk away with at least one tool or more they can implement immediately.
You will gain an advanced education in the following:
- 31 Sales Tool Recommendations
- Comprehensive explanations of each tool and why you need it
- Success stories and ROI case studies
- Ask-the-expert styles question and answers
Like all good Webinars, they will be recorded and available to watch later on, so Register for each one now, before it is too late.