Landing Pages Without The Wait – Unbounce
Sales is a fast-paced environment. The sales meeting in the morning can create action items that need to be executed that afternoon. Today’s featured web tool is Unbounce.com. Unbounce is the fastest, and most powerful ‘do it yourself” landing page platform that allows anyone to create, publish, and optimize landing pages without the help of I.T. so that this mornings idea can be deployed and working by this afternoon.
Translated = ‘even a sales person can do it.’
What is a landing page? My simple definition is:
“A single purpose web page that communicates, informs, collects information and enables the viewer to take action.”
Unbounce uses a template format to guide you step by step from layout to widgets, graphics, logos and forms to collect information from the viewer.
Let me introduce you to Unbounce.
Some available features include key ‘best-practice’ sections to:
- Capture viewer information like email address, name, etc.
- Display Video (if desired)
- Display Logos, images, maps and other rich media
- Track visitors, actions taken and conversions
- Create multiple versions of the landing page to test which one works best (A/B testing)
- Use your own URL/Domain name or theirs
- Integrates with Salesforce, Hubspot, Mailchimp and many other popular web tools and services
- Include Social Media widgets to spread the word and grow engagement
Some of you work in companies that have teams of marketing and IT people that are able to do this for you. Can they do it today? Can they do it frequently? Will they even entertain your request. Unbounce is one of those web tools that might not even think you need. Never had a landing page before, why would sales need them now?
Because they work! Landing pages have one purpose in mind-conversion.
Some of the benefits of using Unbounce include:
- Higher Conversions By sending traffic to a promotion specific landing page your marketing campaigns will benefit from increased performance. With built-in 1-Click A/B testing, it’s easier than ever to optimize conversions.
- Put An End to IT Requests & Bottlenecks 2 days to fix a typo? We’ve all been there. With our visual landing page editor you can make the changes yourself and re-publish with a simple click.
- Build Landing Pages With No HTML Knowledge Unbounce comes with best practice landing page templates. You can easily edit these to reflect your marketing message and brand, or even start from a blank canvas to recreate a complex design – all without HTML.
- Lower Customer Acquisition Costs Each improvement in conversion you achieve by optimizing your landing pages lowers your Cost Per Acquisition (CPA).
- Real-Time Metrics at Your Fingertips The statistics engine is simple to understand and communicates in marketing terms (conversions). There’s no need to wait for IT to run a report query, and the stats update in real-time allowing you to react quickly to campaign changes.
- 3rd Party Integration With editing, publishing, testing and analytics built right into Unbounce you can run your whole campaign from a centralized place. That being said, a lot of people want to hook up Unbounce to some external services. Theyve already hooked in MailChimp, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Hubspot and more.
- Reduced Time to Market Even if you or your designers can build web pages, it’s easier and faster to do it with Unbounce. It’s possible to create and publish a live landing page in under 1 hour!
- Happier IT & Software Teams They like uploading a file at midnight to fix your spelling mistakes less than you like asking. By removing this critical dependency you create a win-win scenario.
- Nothing to Install Unbounce is a hosted service. There’s no software to install which means you can get started with little more than a name and an email address.
- A Powerful Feature Set to Help You Market Smarter Start capturing leads, embed video, maps, social feeds and widgets. Take advantage of the latest concepts in conversion marketing and feel empowered by the freedom to do it all without having to ask for help from the tech guy.
I have dozens of active landing pages using Unbounce. I created a subdomain of fillthefunnel to display them. If you attend one of my speeches. presentations or webinars, then you have seen one of my Unbounce landing pages like this one at http://info.fillthefunnel.com/notes. Or if you had registered to attend my recent LinkedIn Best Practices for Sales Executives webinar you would have seen this one with a video embedded.
In an ideal world, your marketing and IT teams could do these for you. I haven’t ever worked in an ideal world company so rather than do without the benefits and additional benefits, I choose to do them myself as time permits.
One of the additional benefits of getting to know Unbounce is that you will be able to engage with and learn from Oli Gardner, Co-founder and Director of Marketing at Unbounce. Oli is one of the smartest, most innovative marketing guys I have come across and I read everything that he put out on the Unbounce blog and on Twitter @OliGardner
Create a free 30 day plan. Create a few landing pages and measure the results. Then tell me that you can’t grow your business faster and more efficiently with Unbounce.