If you are a salesmaker, you have been through more than your share of Powerpoint slide shows. So have your customers, by the way and this is where Animoto comes into play. Would you like an easy way to create some buzz and energize your presentations? Do you become a bit uncomfortable when the competition fires up their video in the meeting just before yours? Are you reviewing other industry websites to see what your customer is talking about? Let’s face it, video is hot and without it, you’re not.
Video is a proven enhancement to communication! It creates interest more quickly and holds it longer than the same information presented in a slide show format. Then add sound into the mix and the energy in the room rises. The challenge is to take the message that you know resonates with your prospect or customer and re-purpose it in a new way that can be used in new forms of media, new venues and new ways. Animoto is the easiest, fastest, and most affordable WebTool available to help you accomplish just that. In fact, if all you need is a 30 second video, it is absolutely free.
Animoto automatically produces beautifully orchestrated, completely unique video pieces from your own media. Here is how the process works:
- Select the photos, screen shots and text that you want to use.
- Upload them into Animoto using a straightforward visual process.
- Arrange your graphic screens into the order that you want them to appear.
- Add text screens where you would like them.
- Select from the royalty free soundtracks that are offered (or load one of your choosing if you have the rights).
- Click finalize and wait for a few minutes for your video to complete.
- Be amazed at the results that appear.
Here are a few of the ways that you can put your newly discovered talent to work.
- Enhance your website – Make your website more compelling with video that showcases new product launches, special events, holiday or seasonal specials, or simply create videos that feature your staff or your customers.
- Create knockout Powerpoint presentations – PowerPoint presentations can be a necessary evil, but with Animoto you can easily add powerful, custom video to each presentation. Embed your video into your existing Powerpoint slide deck.
- Create promotional videos for trade show booths – Make sure you’ve got the most compelling booth at your next convention by showcasing your product or service as show-stopping video. DVD-quality Animoto videos look stunning on a large plasma screen!
- Create video content for your lobby or reception area – If you’ve got a business with plasma screens (maybe a real estate firm, bar, coffee shop, salon) run video featuring your products, last weekend’s client-appreciation event, etc.
- Spice up your blog or newsletter – Make your blog or newsletter even more engaging and encourage your readers to recommend you or share your video with others by including captivating or entertaining video.
- Add to your LinkedIn Profile -If you want to deliver your message to every Profile visitor, this is an effective method to do so. Read an example of a successful approach here.
In order to see the results Animoto can produce for your next sales need, Register Here and make as many free Animoto Shorts as you like. The process of making a Short and making a commercial video is the same, so you’ll definitely get a feeling for this WebTool and how it can let you make captivating & professional videos using your own photos in just minutes!
I have included the second Animoto video I ever created. It took about 15 minutes, and I used some digital photos, graphic JPEG images, and a screenshot of a Powerpoint slide. Here is the result (turn your speakers on for best impact).