It is that time of year when summer is winding down and we start to turn our attention to business and how the rest of the year is shaping up. I have heard from many of you through our Annual Survey and in conversations throughout the summer that achieving those goals is in question. It can be a bit uncomfortable in your forecast or commit meetings when you do not see a clear path to the expected results.
THE WORLD’S TOP EXPERTS ON SALES & LEADERSHIP SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE YOUR 2nd HALF NUMBER
- Mike Weinberg: The Five Fastest Ways to Develop New Business NOW. Mike gets you and your team moving in the right direction with real strategies that will put sales on the board today.
- Jeb Blount: Change Your Mindset – Change Your Game. Jeb gives you the 7 Mindsets that will get you and your team amped up and focused on rocking your back half number.
- Anthony Iannarino: Pipeline Velocity. Stalled pipes are maddening. Iannarino shows you exactly what to do to remove friction and keep your pipeline producing.
- John Spence: Close Deals Fast with Referrals. John shows you how to leverage referrals to get deals closed faster when you are in a crunch for numbers.
- Miles Austin: Uncover the Hidden Influencers In Your Deals. Miles gives you the tools to identify and engage with key Influencers in your accounts. Learn how to leverage these connections to ace your competitors.
- Mark Hunter: Wake Unresponsive Prospects. Mark gives you an actionable framework for dealing with awesome prospects that have suddenly gone dark.
Thursday, August 13th at 11:00 am Eastern / 8:00 am Pacific
You know the drill – if you can’t attend at that time, register anyway and you will receive a link to the replay along with the follow-up information from each of the speakers. Don’t take a chance on missing your year-end sales goals. Register and gain insights that can help you get your goals accomplished. It really is a no-brainer. There are already over 3,000 fellow sales professionals that have registered. Do you really want to be the one that missed it?