Day 2 Twitter Recap-Sales and Marketing 2.0 Conference-Part 1
After my trip home to Seattle late last night, I came to the realization that the airline industry needs to embrace Airlines 2.0! I will be posting much more information and thoughts about the conference later on tonight, after I get the mess, luggage, laptop etc., sorted out.
Here is the Twitter transcript for Day 2 Twitter activity for the #sm20 hashtag during the Sales and Marketing 2.0 Conference on November 9th. Note that you can download as either a PDF or Spreadsheet by clicking on the icons at the top left of the tweets-handy for future reference.
Congratulations to the winners of the Sales & Marketing Awards in the following categories:
- Best Alignment of Sales & Marketing – HubSpot
- Best Customer Experience/Collaboration Program – Green Grass One
- Best Sales 2.0 Management – Brainshark
- Best Sales Enablement Program – Big Machines
- Best Sales Lead Management Program – Unisfair
- Best Use of Social Media for Sales or Marketing – Adobe Omniture Business Unit
- Best Sales & Marketing 2.0 Solution – Marketo
Dan McDade/Pointclear posted a good highlight of the conference from his perspective. Dan always has good insight and recommend you stop by.
It was great to meet so many new people and to put names to faces as well. Everyone I talked to said that they were very pleased with this event.
Congratulations and a big thank you for a superbly organized, well run event to Gerhard Gschwandtner and the entire Sales 2.0 Conference team!