GoToMeeting-Online Meetings Drive Increased Sales
If you are in sales and do not have a way to present information or share your screen with prospects or clients on a moment’s notice, you are missing out on one of the most productive sales tools available. The ability to instantly open a web meeting, add required parties and either share your screen or have another participant share their screen with you is no longer a luxury. Every month, more than 15,000 new customers start using Citrix Online’s services to work from anywhere with anyone.
I have found the advantages of GoToMeeting include:
- Easy to use- learn it without a manual or training.
- Reliable-you can count on them every day without a second thought.
- Invite up to 15 participants on each meeting.
- Secure-you can trust that your data is safe. Fully encrypted end to end.
- So fast the experience is like being there in person.
- Your customer will likely already be comfortable and experienced with the interface.
- On the low end of the competitive pricing matrix.
Once you gain experience with conducting online meetings, you will be able to expand into other offerings from Citrix Online including:
- GoToWebinar-provides expanded meeting capacity up to 1,000 participants, invitation creation, VOIP and/or land line phone services, session recording, meeting follow-up for both attendees and those that missed the event and insightful analytics of all aspects of the webinar.
- GoToMyPC-provides remote access to your computer at home, work or any other location that you have enabled to allow access while you are away.
- GoToTraining-this WebTool is currently only available in a beta version, but has exciting features and capabilities for anyone who would like to deliver training materials and testing to a selected online audience.
As you develop the need for these additional tools, you will enjoy a similar interface and operation. If you are able to setup and conduct a GoToMeeting session for 15 people, you will feel right at home with GoToWebinar and an audience of up to 1,000.
Citrix offers a free trial of any of the following webtools. Just click on the WebTool of interest and you will be taken to the free trial page for that product.
As with all of the webtools we discuss here on Fill the Funnel, we are available to assist you in the selection, deployment and training of these webtools.