Move Prospects to Customers Faster
I want to tell you about an amazing new graphics technology that launched just this morning called Pixal. This brand new graphics program uses the latest HTML5 technology to create amazing graphics and banners.
So what is so special about HTML 5 banners and graphics?
- Did you know they will be required by Google shortly?
- That your prospects respond to them?
- That your clients want them?
- That the media doesn’t understand them?
So…what is Pixal?
It is a HTML-5 banner and ad creator that creates interactive banners and graphics with some amazing features built in. It has a full media library with over 250,000 graphics to use in designs with more being added all the time. It provides an easy to use embed code and a banner rotator is built in and provides full statistics.
Here are just a few of the amazing features:
- Large amount of different fonts to use
- Animated text
- Transitions built in for any element
- Add video to the banners/graphics
- Add shapes and edit them
- Built in 3D button creator
- Built in menu creator
- Geo IP personalize the banners and ads
- Add in email autoresponder forms to capture new leads
- Add in Google maps
- In app image editor
- In app image filters
- Built in popup creator
- Create campaigns and split test them
- Banner and graphic rotator
- Easy to use drag and drop functionality
- plus many more features
To get $10 off use coupon for Fill the Funnel readers 10offpixal (expires At 11am EDT tomorrow)
I have also coupons for two optional upgrades if you are interested that you will see on the description of those pages for the first 3 hours.
Here is an example of how customers respond with statistics before using Pixal and after
I believe in the value of this so strongly, I have included a bunch of bonuses that you will be able to use with Pixal including Pixal LinkedIn, Pixal YouTube and several more.
To get the best price and my bonuses get Pixal before 11:00 Eastern tomorrow. By using my Coupon Code of 10offpixel today when you buy, you will get Pixal at $37.00. If you buy tomorrow it will be $47.00 and will be $67 for the rest of launch week. After that it will be moving to a monthly subscription.
Watch the demo and look through my bonuses – it is worth a couple minutes to improve your results.
As always, if you need help with this, or any of the tools I share and write about, give me a shout.