OFunnel Alerts – Never Miss A New Relationship In Your LinkedIn Network
OFunnel works like Google Alerts within your LinkedIn network.
OFunnel highlights new relationship opportunities that you have never been able to track this easily before by leveraging the reach of your LinkedIn connections. OFunnel constantly monitors LinkedIn as your network expands and emails you results each day. If you are trying to figure out Social Selling, this tool will help you understand.
Consider these three scenarios to understand how OFunnel can impact your business relationships:
- You are in Sales and trying to get into Nike as an account. OFunnel will notify you when someone in your network connects to someone at Nike
- You are connected to one of your competitors on LinkedIn. Select that person and OFunnel will notify you every time that person makes a new connection.
- You are looking for a database administrator. OFunnel will notify you when anyone in your network connects with someone with that job title or headline.
Each of these examples has powerful implications to your daily activity and success, whether in sales, business development, recruiting or marketing. The power of the personal referral is understood, and OFunnel gives you a competitive advantage with its speed and level of detail. OFunnel highlights the new connections of YOUR connections, giving you an excellent opportunity to request an intro and referral.
Your network is not static, you are connecting with more people every day. Think about how significant this tool can be in a company setting. The networks of everyone in your company are also expanding constantly. Wouldn’t it be great to be able to gain new opportunities from their connections?
- You work in a company of 50 people.
- There are 9 other sales people, inside sales and outbound.
- There are 5 System Engineers
- There is a Sales Manager.
- There are 30 people in customer roles including Payroll, Invoicing, Customer Service, Technical Support, Delivery, Maintenance and more.
- You are all connected directly on LinkedIn (and you all should be).
Each of these team members is connecting to new people during their work activities.
- Possibly a System Engineer has a connection that they used to work with that begins working at your target company.
- Or one of your finance team connects to someone who they meet at a little league game that happens to work at a company on your account list.
- Or get this, one of your competitors is making new connections into a company that fits your target profile.
Are you seeing the possibilities here?
Watch this brief 30 second video that highlights the power of OFunnel:
OFunnel provides actionable information that can lead to speeding up your sales and business success. It is free today, and has more features and potential coming in the months ahead. You’d be crazy not to give it a try.
- Sign-up and connect your LinkedIn account to OFunnel by clicking here.
- Set-up your three most important prospects and/or customers as company alerts.
- Set-up alerts for your top three competitors.
- Come back and share your results in the comments below.