Social Business Week, sponsored by Focus.com will feature a series of free roundtable panels and a webcast that all explore the world of social business. Top experts will discuss all the ins and outs of social CRM, secrets for successful social selling and the ways to best integrate social media into a customer service strategy. Each day will feature a roundtable discussion with audience Q&A on topics that should be of interest to anyone conducting business in our new economy.
Each roundtable begins at 11:00 am PT/2:00 pm ET each day of the week, and culminates with a webinarFriday at 1:00 pm PT/4:00 pm ET
The social CRM message is very popular right now. It’s hard not to click on a blog post or go to a conference and not people and organizations rave about the benefits. Even with all its perceived benefits, the question still remains, “what is it?” Top social CRM experts convene on this roundtable to help make understanding the strategies and value behind the technology easy.
- What is social CRM?
- Why should every organization care about social CRM?
- Examples of organizations that have embraced the social CRM philosophy and succeeded
- Jeff Nolan @jeffnolan
- Jon Ferrara @jon_ferrara
- Brent Leary @brentleary
- Brian Vellmure @crmstrategies
The majority of social CRM “chatter” (no pun intended) has been around getting organizations to understand social CRM. The next question becomes: What’s next? Focus.com has brought together some of our top social CRM experts to try to predict the future of this technology and what it means for the new social business.
Topics will include:
- The current “good, bad, and ugly” of social CRM
- What needs to change and what needs to stay the same as social CRM matures
- What social CRM will look like going forward and how organizations should prepare
- Martin Schneider @mschneider718
- Esteban Kolsky @ekolsky
- Mark Tamis @MarkTamis
- Michael Dortch @DortchOnIT
The last 2-3 years have been all about social, and specifically the last year has proven that social media is a channel that is here to stay. Social CRM is a no brainer for most businesses, so the question moves from “why” to “how do I do this?” The tips and best practices offered in this roundtable should help make social CRM implementation and execution a little less scary.
- The first step to execution success: understanding the process and philosophy behind social CRM
- Real examples of some usable, practical social CRM use-cases
- 1-2 social CRM execution recommendations an organization can do right away
Social media has become the megaphone that customers have been looking for, and if not managed correctly, a single complaint can damage a global brand. In this roundtable, Focus Experts will share success stories and offer suggestions for offering stellar customer service via social media, while still achieving ROI. Expect to learn:
- Key tenets of successful social customer response strategies
- The best social media channels for customer services
- Metrics used to determine & measure ROI.
- Dr. Natalie Petouhoff @drnatalie
Social has changed the game forever and sales is no exception. The sales professionals and organizations that embrace this “brave new world” are getting ahead of the competition. Focus social sales experts have uncovered some of the top social selling tips and best practices that actually work to help sales sell more while making their lives easier. Topics include:
- Expert advice on what’s works and doesn’t work in social selling
- 1-2 DIY tips any sales person or sales manager can go execute right away
- Real success stories of organizations using social to drive more revenue
- Nigel Edelshain @nedelsha
- Koka Sexton @kokasexton
- Miles Austin @milesaustin
- Craig Rosenberg @funnelholic
1:00 pm PT / 4:00 pm ET
The cardinal rule of marketing is to “be where your buyers are” and if you believe the numbers, millions of people sign up or interact on social networks every day. In other words, effectively embedding social media into your lead generation is an absolute must.
In this FREE live webinar, you’ll learn from one of the best in the business – Hubspot’s CMO Mike Volpe – as he walks you through data driven tactics to incorporate in your social media marketing and lead generation plan. Hubspot is renowned for their ability to leverage social media to drive high quality inbound leads, so be prepared to learn from one of the very best.
Topics in this event include:
The powerful mix of blogging and social media and their effects on your SEO results
The future of search and how that will effect your marketing strategies
How to leverage social media to build your brand
Advice for the social media road ahead